Friday, January 20, 2012

Anger: revisions updated : Today

by Dizzabeth on Friday, December 23, 2011 at 4:23pm
Anger consumes My brain/body/limbs/whim.

But only turns Into pain/hurt/sorrow.

A tear dries up my soul; leaving my inside, un w-hole...
Gaping.

Self inflicted sensory deprivation, I Fear of never escaping.
The immediate an' Present danger being: Devastation...

to My brain/body/limbs/whim.

So I retreat into the salt encrusted hole; that which was once my heart.
Am I now safely hidden from defeat?

PLEASE < HEAR MY SHOUTS! All I ask, for one to try; and tell me...
How do I outwit this fear of peril?

{"I wonder, does she realize, the one who needs try, is she, this whole while?"}

My temptation to feel conflicts with apprehensions I have to heal...

{"be vulnerable..."}

To willingly LET myself be subjected to societies embedded fallacies.
My built in wrath against the "non-conformist conformism", puts me in jeopardy.

Should I retreat into my salt encrusted hole?
Or face and endure this worlds indistinguishable illusions... compositions of symphonies of disillusion... Called by the majority:  Reality.

Anger consumes My brain/body/limbs/whim.



















So i charm the Boa that Constricts,
and we become a part of one, 
as i wear her around my neck.
We coexist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss, Please...