Friday, January 20, 2012

What Happened?

by Dizzabeth on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 8:29am
Written 2002 (?)

What Happened?

What has happened to my desire, the urge to etch lost emotions onto a page?

The passion driven flow of feeling once expressed.

The pound of my own heart beat in my chest, my ears as I scribble methodical sequences of letters derived from fears.

What has happened to my heart, that I can no longer feel as deeply?

That leaves me colder, I feel as though I've digressed intellectually. Once artistic, warm, articulate.

My body only functions according to how my mind allows it. Why can I not portray the lessons I've learned in my actions, my play of life, my tale to write?

The echo of self-deception is devouring me. Do I know the truth buried somewhere in all of this duplicity? Or is it permanently denied by what I allow myself to perceive? Is it just an innate duality; this paradox I cannot conceive? Can I endure the terrors created by self-loathing? Do I even believe them? Or have they captured me unruly? How can I once more obtain my desire, passion, intellect, warmth, if at the same time I never truly, possessed these divine qualities in a collective reality?
· · Share · Delete

  • You and 2 others like this.
  • 1 share
    • Dizzabeth Eric Thanos Diaz
      November 29, 2011 at 6:16pm ·
    • Nuff Said this is so artistic , this type of questions only awakening ! :) waiting for the next one :) hit me up plz if you come online ...
      November 30, 2011 at 12:14pm · · 2
    • Dizzabeth thats actually so encouraging you have no clue... apreciated to the highest... in facT.. gave me some thoughts/inspiration on writing a sequel! much love, ty for it nuffy
      November 30, 2011 at 6:45pm · · 1
    • Nuff Said thats the truth girl ! :) go a head and plz share :)
      November 30, 2011 at 7:21pm · · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss, Please...